Monday, November 05, 2007

Update

It's been a while. More than a month! OMG! Sorry to those who have been biting their fingers off for an update. Been busy lar. And who knows, maybe short fingers might become fashionable next year. =P

I lost my wallet/purse/moneyholder/or-whatever-funky-term-people-are-calling-it-nowadays today! Damn! It's the saddest thing that can happen to me, because I have really sentimental stuffs inside. Oh well, like what Mr XDD (real name undisclosed for security reasons) said, "it can't be helped". Ying-mei also said that "good things come after the bad". And Lynna said "haiz." Hahha.

Anyway, I supposed I should update a little my life. Which is damn difficult, and hence the lack of blog posts.

How should I even begin? Guess "life is full of ups-and-downs" is appropriate, despite the sheer corniness and overused nature of this phrase. But then again, such phrases are overused for a reason perhaps.

And for better or worse, I am beginning to see a change in myself. Instead of constantly thinking about the future and living for tomorrow, I am just concentrating on the happiness I can find in each day itself and not think about what comes after.

I do know that such happiness is very additive but fleeting and to lose it someday would mean facing a significant and unpredictable amount of emptiness. But as it is, I cannot do anything more about it. I am already intoxicated.

But, let's be positive, shall we? What is life without extreme experiences that will eventually effect a change in us, making us who we will eventually become? Fear can only succeed in fazing us and crippling our steps. Who is to guarantee that I will be happier even if I choose the other way? There's no such thing as a hundred percent happiness even if it was promised.

Hope against hope, I really just want to be able to look back at this time in the future and have no regrets. And I am starting to think that it is not that impossible after all. Of course today I am happy. =D