Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dreaming Of Egypt

As someone who has always been interested in ancient civilisations, ancient Egyptian myths and history has always been a source of fascination for me.

After fulfilling my desire of going to US and Japan, now I find myself yearning to walk on the grains of the Egyptian sand and look at the Sphinx from the tip of her paw.

Sigh... Just looking at the pictures brings me such a feeling of peace. Maybe I am an Egyptian in my past life?

-Note: Blogger is a crazy woman who thinks that she is New Yorker in her past life when she was in US, and a Japanese when she was in Tokyo.-

Hehheh.

Alright! NPNT! I shall stop yakking and let's just look at the pictures and feel at peace together, okay? ^_________^

-Another note: Do click on the pictures to see the bigger, grander, more beautiful versions! Sigh... So beautiful!!!-