Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Photos, Wayward Thoughts


Jasu's MGM lion plush which I attempted to pimp up. How is it? A career in plushie fashion design, maybe?


Went to Zhuhai on Saturday with my sex bomb Landlady and got a manicure.

Picture and my short nails does not do the awesome colour any justice at all. Yeah yeah, I know my nails look very cartoon with the nail polish. Looks like some ginna or masak nails. I have heard them all. But I really like the colour and now feel extremely motivated to start growing out my nails.

That is, until the next time I feel imbalanced and start chewing them off again. Wish me luck that I don't die of nail polish ingestion.

Anyway, while I was at Senado Square yesterday, I saw something that was pretty amusing to me...


Doesn't this reminds you of Far East Plaza, if you know what I mean?

And then I spotted this:

Presenting... The Lounging B.Glas~~~

I tell you, this lounging position is really their official favourite position. I SWEAR that most of the B.Glas who likes to hang out at my void deck in SG lounges like that.

It's so funny to see that regardless of the country, certain common social norms and behaviours still remains the same.

PS: Called my Mum just now for no particular reason. Think I really miss her.