Monday, February 01, 2010

!

It's Monday again!

And...

I totally had something to blog about in mind when I started this post. Damn, I am definitely getting closer and closer to old. Hello Alzheimer's!

Sometimes I really wonder if anyone reads my blog. How come when I look at other people's blogs, they always have so many tags and so many comments? While I will be lucky to get a super rare handout tag from my Pinkies, whose comments does not really value-add much to my ego because I talk to them everyday on email and MSN.

Is it because my background is too dark and depressing? Is it because my tag box is too tiny? Is it because my posts are *horror* boring? I refuse to believe that!!! It must be the tiny tag box because my background too is *Barney high pitch voice* awwwwwwesommmmmme!

On the other hand, it may be a good thing that few people read my blog because I do feel embarrassed about some of the things that I blogged about. Because they are really stupid because I tend to do so many stupid things and have so many stupid thoughts.

Yesh, me thinks meself ish sometimes (sometimes only!!!) stupid and ish embarrassment!

And the reason why I don't take down the embarrassing, i.e. stupid, posts is because I want to find them funny and laugh about them in time to come and possibly learn a thing or two about myself.

Besides, when stuffs happen to you in real life, you can't just click delete and have it disappear forever. It's imprinted in your memory permanently. Blogging is about the most therapeutic way I can find to help with the bad imprints, and I intend to keep it as true and honest as possible.

I feel so mature and wise when I typed the paragraph before this sentence.

But it's probably going to be something that I find childish and silly when I eventually turn into a senior citizen and becomes really cranky due to the lack of regular sex because no one wants to sleep with an old, wrinkly hag.

Heeheehee, me thinks meself ish sho funny!

PS: The words "blog" and "blogged" are recognised words in Blogger. Hehheh, good job on twigging the ABCcheck there, Blogger people!

PPS: Title of post is an exclaimation mark because I accidentally typed it there and thought it looks cool.

PPPS: Who else spells "exclamation" with an extra "i" like I do? =P