Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Ten Tenors are like WOOP!

Wow, it's been almost a week since I started this gummy bear eating craze, and I still cannot stop myself. I am so gonna die of gummy bear sugar overdose. Bet you think that I will start off this blog by gushing about The Tenors, dinya? HAHA! Loser!!!

Anyway, The Ten Tenors definitely blew me away tonight. Seriously considering buying their albums, they make my goosebumps stand no matter what they sing (and people who know me will know that the ability to create goosebumps standing ovations are what I look for in a song), be it opera, pop, 80s or whatever, they are just that good. Their harmonies can melt your socks! I've been wanting to see them since seeing their poster two years ago, but something always seemed to stop me. Tonignt is the night! I kind of regret not buying a more expensive ticket, but if they come again, I will definitely do so.

I can't gush enough about The Ten Tenors, I might do a more proper review of them in my website IF I have the time, and IF I feel like it. In anyways, here's my little banner to The Ten Tenors website.