Thursday, December 20, 2007

OKC Finale

Another update, probably my last in Oklahoma. I think I am going to miss this place. I know there have been some unpleasantness and sadness in this place, but I am going to remember this place for some of the better memories that it left me.

For one, I am going to miss the bus driver that took us around, Donnie. He is a great man who loves his family and works hard to provide for them. I will miss listening to his stories and him telling each and everyone of us that we are the best in the mornings.

There are just so many things that happened here, it is difficult to just single out and explain each and every experience. But I think something that I will never forget is the night he stood with me on the sidewalk out in the cold, because I couldn't seemed to bring myself to go back to my room. Although I have made up my mind and is trying my best to get over him, so, certain memories will never be forgotten, I guess.

And I am really glad for each and every moment of happiness I have experienced because of him in the past few months. For now, friendship is just enough.