Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hopefully The Ending To A Story That Always Seem To Have A Next Chapter

"Someday when you find someone who means as much to you, as you mean to me, you will know how I feel..."
"Yeah, I agree with you.
"But I doubt I will meet one again..."

And just like that, the sounds of my heart shattering into a million pieces.

Nah.

Oddly, at this very moment, I suddenly felt like the pressure is off. Safe to say that, after 7 months, I finally got the answer I am looking for.

I am not that someone to him, and I never will. I stopped for a while at this moment, and tried to absorb the strange feeling of lightness that seems to be coming over me.

Sure I still think of him a lot. Sure I do feel sad that this is never going to go anywhere. But you can't force someone to feel the same way about you, like you do for him. And that is that.

Sometimes it may be fated for people to know each other and develop certain feelings of likeness, either mutually or one-sided-ly, but if it's not meant to be, it is not. I guess being a big believer of fate, I shall just trust it to bring me to the right direction, and hopefully someday the right person.

For now, I shall just work on becoming back the smug girl who likes to sit one side la liang and gloat at other people dealing with relationshits. That is so much more me than what I am now. =D