Sunday, January 13, 2008

Last Day In Tokyo

My last day in Tokyo!

Sadness! I am having such an excellent time here! Despite feeling claustrophobic from time to time especially when out taking the subways or trains during the peak hours, overall, I am really enjoying myself thoroughly!

I have always wanted to experience travelling alone and I think Tokyo, with its bustle and helpful, really, really nice people, really made this experience a lot less scary and so much more wonderful.

I am definitely coming back to Japan again, but the next time, I will want to go to the more suburban places, such as the villages, to soak up more of the local cultures.

That said, I think I am all set to go home. I have seen most of the places I want to see here and done all my shopping. Gosh! Seven weeks away from home, it's the longest I have been always from home! I miss my family and friends, AND MY BED!!! And local food! OMG! Laksa! Wa ai lai liao lah! Hehheh.

But before that, one final day here. Going to DisneySea today! Woopie!