Sunday, May 04, 2008

My Saturday

Had a rather productive day, if I do said so myself.

Dragged myself up at the unearthly hour of 8.30 am (it is unearthly to me considering I wake up only after noon, literally) to go for kickboxing at Amore with ST.

Almost did not make the class because it was fully booked, luckily they managed to squeeze us in. The class wasn't that full actually, wonder why they told us it's fully booked. Amore works in mysterious ways.

The kickboxing was actually quite fun, but I felt so entirely uncoordinated. Sometimes I think that sports and exercise is just a way of differentiating people with good sense of beat and rhythm from the rest of the clumsy, ungraceful people like me.

Oh well, but I had fun. I think I really prefer faster paced classes like kickboxing or their NB workout. But doing yoga is really helping me with my spine aches, and it doesn’t feel as strained anymore. Which reminds me, I better do a few practices before I sleep later.

Came home after the workout to SLEEP! I felt so tired, but at least I got a goooooood rest. It always feels nice to just sleep after a good workout and a nice long bath.

Went to my classmate, Andrew’s gig at the Esplanade Waterfront in the evening. Actually wanted to ask cousin Jenny along, but I was so rushing for time that I had to cheong down. Sorry ah cousin! I will definitely ask you along the next time.

Anyway, Andrew’s band, Pervy Boy is really good. It’s so funny to see my usually shy and quiet classmate, so outgoing and rocking on the stage. I missed out their last couple of live performances because, well, I am me, but I am glad I finally caught one today! Definitely want to see more of their performances.

They have a blog at http://pervyboyrocks.blogspot.com so do drop them a visit!


PERVY BOY ROCKS!


After the concert, went for dinner with my classmates and then to Coffee Bean at Millennia Walk. Ho ho, it’s been a while since I last sat around and chit chat with my classmates, apart from Chris of course, and it’s nice. Especially that SYL, his talking stamina is still as good as ever! Bahahaha!

See? Such a productive day. Okay, time for daily dose of Viwawa! Bleh! ;)