Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Am A LCBB~~~

To my unending amusement, I realise that my cousin, who has always been more of a little brother to me, not only blogs but is actually an interesting blogger. Kudos to that. I shall add his blog to my list of "teenage blogs" to peruse when I am bored.

I think I am fast becoming some kind of weird laocharboh bloyeur (blog voyeur), aka LCBB, who preys on the blogs of young, unsuspecting children! Wahahaha!

And please hor, don't even think about the other cruder definition of CB okay, which reminds me of this totally gross incident. I was lamenting on MSN to a totally (YES! YOU ARE TOTALLY INEPT! YOU KUKU!) male friend, let's call him Mr Kuku, that I am becoming old. Grrr, well the convo went something like this.

Me: AHHH! I am becoming old!!! I am a LCB!!!
Mr Kuku: No lar, where got?
Me: Got! Got! I am old le laaaaaaaaaar! BOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Mr Kuku: Why you call yourself lao ch** b**? Not nice leh.
Me: Huh? TMD! I AM TALKING ABOUT LAO CHAR BOH LAR!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? CB CAN MEAN A LOT OF THINGS LOH! NICE AND PLEASANT THINGS LOH! LIKE CHRISTIAN BALE, CHOCOLATE BREAD, COOL BOY... *screeching like a banshee, totally disgusted*
Mr Kuku: Oh.

Haiyah, don't know lar! It's something like that lar, I am too lazy to check my MSN history for something so gross and insignificant. But guys arh, the first thing they think is always ... *shakes head* But okay lar, my friend did apologised later because he knows that I really hate the word ch** b**. So all is forgiven.

Anyway, I am starting to have genuine respect for myself. I really did not expect to come this far, but somehow I managed to. Although sometimes I still feel as if what should have been mine was stolen away from me, I think I am slowly coming to terms with it. And I guess this is really all for the better, because...

"Every wrong turn I take, is part of the right route to where I really want to go in the end."

PS: Pei Hui, if you reading, this is the right quote, the one I left in your tagboard is a shortened version. LOL. ^_^

PPS: I added my cousin's blog link to my list of links. So drop him a visit and say Hi, k? My cousin is très gentil!