Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Saturday Of A Dateless, Bumming Woman

1.47 pm - Woke up, checked handphone, MSN for messages of people who might be interested in asking me out.

1.49 pm - Upon realising I have no plans for the day, reclined back in bed, rolling around the sheets, trying to fall back into sleep.

2.37 pm - Finally deciding to get up, washed up, and rummaged through the fridge for possible lunch choices.

2.38 pm - Found some pasta sauce leftover from two days ago, contemplated it for lunch but decided that I was weak to even lift a finger to operate a microwave.

2.40 pm - Back in room, wondering what I can do and decided to watch Ugly Betty episodes, despite having already watched them 184356 times.

3.16 pm - Decided that I was hungry, and that I have regained enough strength for the pasta and trudged purposefully towards the kitchen.

3.24 pm - *slurp slurp glomp glomp*

3.50 pm - Sat back in the original position from 2.40 pm, continued watching Ugly Betty while surfing net at the same time.

4.15 pm - Naptime! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

5.03 pm - Awoken from the urge to pee, then feeling cheated when I couldn't go back to sleep again.

5.09 pm - Received MSN message from Eden, and wept with glee that I am not the only one not out on a Saturday. Chatted with her regarding the unfair ticketing system of the Genting Sammi concert (THE AUDACITY TO EVEN DARE ALLOCATE INFERIOR SEATS TO EDEN!) and the mysterious reduction of my rack (BOOHOOHOO! I AM A BOY!!!).

5.47 pm - Decided to microwave some more pasta for dinner.

5.50 pm - Eating pasta, continued MSN chat with Eden, and told her about Randy Paush and his "Last Lecture" youtube video.

5.56 pm - Eden did not reply last MSN message, probably either watching the video or away for dinner.

5.57 pm - Watching Ugly Betty again.

6.33 pm - *scratch scratch* Still watching Ugly Betty.

6.53 pm - Got an SMS from a friend asking me how was my interview yesterday.

6.59 pm - Fell asleep again.

8.14 pm - Woke up from sleep reluctantly, and tried to recall the dream that I had.

8.16 pm - Contemplating what to do again. Decided to call a friend just to disturb her.

8.40 pm - Ended call with friend because she is going for a movie. Feeling resentment that she is out while I am at home. -_-

8.42 pm - Called another friend to see what he is doing.

8.43 pm - Ended call with friend because he is at girlfriend's and didn't want to disturb. Then started to stone.

9.00 pm - Still stoning.

9.05 pm - Decided to play Warcraft III.

9.50 pm - Stopped playing game because I was getting frustrated that I cannot seem to complete the campaign.

9.52 pm - Decided to listen to some songs.

9.54 pm - Singing and dancing wildly and unattractively to some oldies "Su-su-sussudio~~~"

10.05 pm - Tired from the activity, sat down to some mellower music and singing along at a more sedated pace "If I could be like what, what would I do~~~"

10.06 pm - Though about blogging and decided to blog this entry.

10.26 pm - Checked the time and could not believe that she spent the past 20 minutes blogging this entry.

10.29 pm - Posted the entry.

10.32 pm - As it is not yet 10.32 pm when I blogged this entry, so I probably wouldn't know what I will be doing at 10.32 pm. But to venture a guess, I will probably be showering, and after that, I am going to pack my stuffs for tomorrow, then call another friend to see what she is doing. Kekeke.

Haha, here it is, my boring Saturday. Oh well... Such is the life of a bum I guess.