Saturday, May 21, 2005

Am I Cool Or What?

Stayed out the entire night with PS, ST, Wyn and HJ at Swensens at Crown Prince Hotel. Came home about 12 pm in the afternoon. It was fun, but extremely tiring. We just sat around drinking coffee, talking crap until about 6 am, before dragging ourselves for a quick breakfast.

The objective was to accompany Wyn for the Hyundai key things, she did not won the car though, but it was fun. Except that the tireness really sucked. Guess I am TOO OLD to be doing such stuffs.

Came home and watched L Word for the entire afternoon. The series turned out to be pretty different from what I envisioned. I think that Jenny is a stupid, selfish bitch, Tim's a brainless asshole and Marina is the evil senorita from hell. Tina and Bette may look like the perfect couple, but they seemed so mind-numbingly stupid about the problems in their relationship. Dana is ok, but not my favourite. I like Shane and what's her name, erm, erm, Alice! Yeap, for me, the two of them have the most interesting personalities on the show. And I love Kit, she's like the resident wise woman or something, the things she says are so woop. And the lesbian-identified man (basically a gay who loves woman, or what I like to call the guy-who-thinks-he-is-a-woman-but-still-likes-women), great touches. I could go on and on about the show, it's very thought-provoking. I like how they add on a dimension of complexity to every character. I would probably love to do a detailed analysis of the characters, but I am tired and lazy. So maybe some other time. Or not. Whatever. ^________^