Thursday, May 12, 2005

Whoopie!!!

Allow me to share my jubiliation (or is it jubilation?) that I have finished my essays for this month, and will be free for about two more weeks before all the madness starts again. Time to read my novels and do all the nonsense that I love to do!!!

Hmmm, does it bother anyone that when you walk past a tree, and you hear like a million birds chirping at the same time? Then when you look up, you can't see a single damn thing but leaves and branches. The tree roughly about 60 feet away from my window is chirping like crazy. *shudders* I hate it when it happens. Just the thought of those creepy, black creatures which are full of dirty feathers, that are seemingly invisible, perching on the trees, makes my goosebumps stand, and not in a good way.

Seriously contemplating making a trip to Causeway Point to see if Music Junction have any of The Ten Tenors' CDs. I can always do so tomorrow when I go to work, but I am in a happy mood right now, after finishing my essays. Feel like going out and doing a little shopping. Also need to pick up my new contacts. I am only too lazy to get myself ready. =P

Looking at my pile of books now, knowing that I have to start my reading for the next essay (ALREADY???!!??). Not a very pleasant thought. I am determined to shove all thoughts of it out of my mind, until maybe next week. Ha! Hey, the tree has stopped chirping. It's like they know!!! -_-