Monday, May 16, 2005

INGRATE!!!!!

Don't you just hate it when you put it in your mind to help someone, and like a bloody ungrateful dog, that person came back and attempted to bite you. I was so pissed off. Granted, my tone was a little unsympathetic, but I did assure him that I will call him back, AND I FUCKING DID INTENDED TO HELP HIM. Calling back to speak to someone else is UNGRATEFUL! INGRATE, ASSHOLE, HOPE YOUR BUTT ITCHES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. AND HE WAS RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!!! HATE HATE HATE, STAB STAB STAB STAB. For someone like him, it's no surprise that he got bitten by bugs while watching a show. SERVES HIM RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I am totally falling in love with The Ten Tenors' "Burn For You". If they sing the song for me live, I think I will melt into a pool of water. Amazing talent, all of them. Listen to it, I've a link to the right side =====>
Enjoy.

PS: If you look at the picture of Wannie below, I just want to comment that his, erm, nippular area did not look quite as large on my comp as it does on the blog. It's a little scary, I know. Sorry about that (nope, still not taking it off).