Thursday, May 26, 2005

I Miss...

Whoa, my blanket nearly trapped me under it, it's heavy!!! Almost died there. OK! What am I blogging about today neh? Oh, ha, ok. Well, I was reading this blog of this fan of Shinhwa, and she wrote this really beautiful blog entry about her feelings for her favourite member of the group, Junjin. It's amazing how intense her feelings are for this person that she has even never met before.

For a moment, it was almost like I was reading about a girl talking about her boyfriend, and I had this insane feeling of jealousy. For like about 3 minutes. Then I find myself hoping that one day she will eventually get over him. The other option is to meet him and make him fall hopelessly in love with her, which is not totally impossible, but the chances of that happening is kinda teeny weeny little slim.

It's all good to love idols, I mean, I should be one to know, I have so many idols that I don't even remember who they are (it IS possible for that to happen). But loving your idols and being IN LOVE with them is so different. It can even be dangerous because eventually idols might also get married, and have families of their own. They might be straight or gay or whatever, but when they find love, and most probably not with their fans, there is gonna be a trail of broken hearts lying around. I wish more people will just understand that idols are humans too, and that they might not be what we think they are. They are most certainly imperfect, maybe even more so than us. This girl really has her heart and soul into loving Junjin, or even at the very least she has her heart and soul into writing about loving him. It's so sad!!!

Junjin ah Junjin, you realise how many girls' hearts you are breaking? And how many more you are gonna break when you eventually found the one of your dreams? And if it's Hyesung, then you two are gonna leave shards of broken hearts trailing from Korea all the way to the US.

Anyway, Junjin's so freaking hot, there is a big possibility that when I get to see him in real life, I might just kidnap him, tie him to my bed and have my wicked way with him. Oh, were we talking about something else? Wow, I managed to type that out without the slightest hint of redness to my face. Ha, you know what they say, the bold and the beautiful, you can never be beautiful without being bold. Ok, ok, I said that, but I believe in it. Hence my enduring beauty shall LAST INTO ALL ETERNITY *EVIL LAUGH* WORHAHAHA.

*Laughter trails off as men in white appears. Runs off to avoid men in white...