Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tiredness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lassitude, Weariness

I am so tired!!! I think I still have not recovered from the overnighting on last Fri/Sat. I guess I pushed myself beyond my limit. It would probably take me a couple of days to get back my groove. *makes groovy sounds*

I finished up L Word Season 1 yesterday, gearing myself up for Season 2! Too bad Tim and Marina won't be in Season 2 anymore, but Jasu told me that there is a cuter guy in Season 2. Ha, it's very sad for me that even when I am watching a lesbian-themed series, I am looking out for the guys. Extremely sad. But anyway! Poor Shane! It's such an irony that when people who play the field eventually falls in love, the person that they fall in love with are most of the time a) married b) not in love with them or c) have aids.

Alright! It's extremely late right now, and I am feeling the lure of sleep after a satisfying dinner. Had dinner at this little vegetarian place, and their food is SUP! Love it, love it, love it. Had my favourite monkey head (scared ya, din't I?) mushrooms. Yum yum. After that, my mum bought 10 over dollars worth of kuehs (asian type of sweet-cakes that costs barely 50 cents a piece). That woman is back to her old weird spending ways, even since she's got back to work. *shakes head* Anyway, she din't have to pay for dinner, I did. So maybe that's why she was feeling generous. Who knows? *walks off mumbling about weird mums who spend money on things that will probably end up in the trash anyway*