Thursday, June 09, 2005

Listening...

...to Shinhwa's ...hue (Later). Nothing like a good soothing Shinhwa track to calm me down. My nerves are doing a Saturday Night Fever on me. It's crazy. I've been feeling extremely restless for the past couple of days. I feel like I need to do something, the just do it feeling. But I don't really know what I want to do. Arrgh, I can't even pinpoint this feeling.

Wrong! I can. It's ennui. I always experience this from time to time, especially mid-year, because I know that the year will be over soon and I want to do something memorable to remember the year by. Sigh... Short of jumping into the sea buck naked, I seriously do not know what I can do to spice my life up. Perhaps its time to rejoin the clubbing scene. BWAHAHAAHAHAH... Me clubbing? Nah...

Well, I am through with blogging about this. If anyone have any bright ideas. Do email me at corbin_k@hotmail.com. Thank you.