Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Soya Babies

I finally found another person who is a soya baby like me! And it's none other than JACINTHA SOH KIEW FONG!!! Taadaa!!! For ignorant individuals, soya babies are babies who took a soya-based formula as a baby, instead of milk-based ones.

It's nothing special really, but finding another individual who also had an aversion to milk as a baby is very interesting to me. Especially since it's one of my good friends. *FRIENDSHIP UP ANOTHER LEVEL* Ha, when my friends just heard of it, they call me dou nai baobao (soya milk baby). Quite a cute name, eh?

Gotta go open shop in another 1 and a half hours time, I think I am going to be extremely TIRED! But fight fight fight!!! HOI HOI!!! NANJYARO HOI HOI!!! KIKUMARU GIVE ME STRENGTH.

Ha, I supposed I should build up a Kikumaru shrine and pray to it before I leave. Haw haw haw. Lame joke. I apologise...

Sarong Party's Girl is pissed off with some of the comments aimed at her blog. Hmmm, I supposed sometimes the price of being open about yourself will have certain repercusions (? whatever, will check dictionary later, lazy). I mean if anyone at all insults anything I put here with a malicious intent, well whatever. I don't care. I am not that serious about this blog anyway. It's the only place I can brag about myself and talk about Prince of Tennis without any interruptions. Go Kikumaru! Go! Hoi hoi!