Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Mind Wanders... Yet Again...

"Sometimes your heart knows things that your mind can't explain."

And when that uncertainty is finally gone, you are left with a lingering feeling of sadness and wonder at what could have been.

I never thought that it was really this easy. A simple thing that I never thought would be something that was the deal-breaker. For the both of us.

I guess in the end, the thing that I can never accept became the thing that helped to put some perspective into the situation. Although my mind is telling me that it is something I can get over eventually, but somehow, my heart just can't seem to find that tolerance to accept it. And stubborness is ingrained in both my mind and my heart. I know that I will never be able to forget this.

And hence, there is no point anymore.

Whatever happens now, I just want you to be happy. And I hope you will be. Even though I won't be around to see it.