Friday, June 17, 2005

Baleman Begins...

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the new addition to my Harem For The Fantasizing Of Rugged and Manly (otherwise known as dirty and sweaty) Guys.
Tadah!!!!


I saw Batmen Begins yesterday and thought that he was so damn cool in it, that it's time to add him to my Harem. The picture is from Reign Of Fire, and I ought to just say for the record that I did liked him in Reign Of Fire, but I was preoccupied at the time with Matthew McConaughey, which is a lapse of judgement that till date, I still have not figured out. His face looks like it's made from the same material that Barbie is made of. *bleh*

Ok, back to Christian. He's hot. Basically that's it. As Junie likes to say, "Moreen only likes dirty guys." The moment a guy grows a nice beard, acts all heroic and manly, I'm gone. I can only hope that they don't smell too bad. Anyway, here's another picture, also from Reign Of Fire, as proof of the hotness that is Christian Bale. I am not posting any Batman pictures, because, as yet, I have not found any good ones.



PS: Anyone else thought that Thomas Wayne in Batman Begins is very suave and good-looking too?