Monday, June 20, 2005

Deceiving Eyes

My eyes, you deceive me, do you not? I was at the busstop, on my way to work today, when of the corner of my eye, I caught the shadow of this seemingly pretty lady. Yes, I look at women, I look at girls, I even look at little babies who are of the female persuasion. So what, don't tell me you don't. It's nice to look at people of the same gender, just to compare. Why not? Even pigs likes to compare.

Anyway, she IS pretty, simply dressed, but really nice complexion and nice hair. Silky. No, I am not a lesbian. I just like to admire a pretty lady. Back to my story, she's pretty. After a while, however, my entire world seemed to tilt on its axis. She raised her arm to brush her hair away from her face. And that must be the hairiest armpit I have even seen on anybody! Male or female. Goodness gracious goshness. Save me, Kikumaru. I simply cannot believe what I saw. It's horrendous, it' terrible, it's scary. I felt faint.

I cannot believe how anyone who is that pretty can just neglect her armpit like that. Granted it is not the most obvious area of the entire body, but such blatant disregard for her own image and the people around her who will inevitably see. *shakes head* I promise myself that from now on, I will be so diligent and hardworking in the personal care of my armpit, that not even a single hair can be seen without a telescopic device. Well, not gonna be hard, hairy women do not run in my family. And for those one or two oddities, they are always diligent and hardworking. Vainness is a family trait.

PS: I am blogging this in the office now. The thrill of it is a little too exciting for me.
PPS: Gonna blog about Christian Bale's Equilibrium when I get home. RAWKEI! GREAT MOVIE! I love it!!!