Saturday, June 18, 2005

Got a shock of my life. Finally...

... got to see the picture of Zhen's gay project mate, and I almost choked myself to death. So far, from what I heard from Zhen and my constant voyeuring of his blog, I imagined someone who is at least decent, or at the very least what I like to call "learned" looking.

The writings in his blog looks rather polish, apart from the occasional mistakes which everyone makes. Man, I am not prepared for someone who looks like someone who always spills his char kuay tiao or fishball beehoon in the canteen. You know, the gong tau kia (loosely translates to silly kid, but stronger version) kinda look. Seriously, he looks like he has a permenent VIP seating in the League Of Losers. I am not trying to be judgemental, I am just being plain vicious. Return service back to him for always yakking about Zhen in his blog.

Anyway, he looks like crap. One fears for the gay and the heterosexual male community. MEN! HIDE! UGLY, LOSER GAY OUT TO POKE HIS TEENY WEENY INTO ANY HOLE AVAILABLE. I kid you not, he not only looks like a loser, from what I read in his blog, he is very desperate. Guys out there, better beware.

Ha, but then one thing I do have in common with him, we seem to share a common liking for bods. Ha, his is the only blog that I've seen so far, with pictures of half-naked hunks, like mine. And he has good taste in men, I'll give him that. HAW HAW HAW.

In anyways, since we are on the topic, it's a little scary to me when what a person writes does not match with the visual-tag that I placed on him/her. Such things are dangerous especially around the internet, where most conversations are done without visuals of any sort. Imagine when you converse with someone, and have already given that person a visual-tag, and having the total opposite of what you imagined. Hmmm, it's scary, ain't it? Tis indeed a scary World out there.