Sunday, June 19, 2005

Theory...

... every single person is only separated from the next person by 6 people. Interesting theory that Huizhen shared with me yesterday. Well, if I may, I would like to enhance this theory. If you are separated from the next person by 6 people, so let's just say if this separation is defined by distance, and if this person is in another country, the separation between you and said person will be:

[distance from your country to that person's country * 6]

Yaay! Theory formulated. Of course, if you happen to know this person, then the theory fails. But I am really talking about strangers. And the only way to bridge this distance will be, of course, to cut the distance. The shorter the distance, the less people that separates you. And if the theory stands, you will just need to know a minimum of 6 people, and eventually, two strangers will meet! Ha, how nice. *starts to calculate the distance from Singapore to Australia where Eric Bana lives* Wow, that's a lot of people. Ok, anyway, I can always set my sights on Japan where Oshio Manabu lives. -_-