Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Off The Deep End

Sigh, 6.30 am. And I am still wide awake. Should I go for a workout later? Mima's gotten people to come fix the leaking air-con and it is going to take half the day. Which means I can't stay in my room and slack because men are going to be walking around. And let's face it, they are just going to be disgusted with my pig-like behaviour. Sometimes I think I convert into an animal-like state when I am in my room.

But I still haven't sleep! How to wake up in time? I seriously feel like a good workout. Maybe something new that I haven't tried before. But I really like kickboxing though. Don't know if PS is free tomorrow to go with me. But that means I have to either go Bugis or Jurong Point.

So lazy. But I miss PS!!!

And that HJ hor, come back also never message or call me! Baby! 我不要你了!

But I am happy that my babes are back! I feel so strange without the two of them around to whine about my pathetic little life! Bahahaha!

Wow, I can actually see the sunlight creeping into my room, threatening to further prevent me from sleeping. Wonderful! Oh well, something to light up the gloom.

I hate this feeling of being tired, but not being able to sleep. AND OMG, THERE ARE PROTRUDING VEINS ON MY HANDS! TMD! IS IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE WORKOUT THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING? OMG!!! SO UGLY!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Uber randomness.

But at least it's not that depressing anymore? Yes?

I wish certain people would just get off my case about Jeremy. You are upset and worried about a friend, I am too. Although we have different ways of dealing with it. I am just not big on emotional displays of this genre, but that doesn't mean that I don't care. So...

GET OUT OF MY FACE AND FUCK OFF!

Sigh... As if they would read this or I would really have the guts to say it to their faces. I am such a coward sometimes.

Okay, I cannot find the weights I just bought yesterday. What's up with that? I just left it on the table and now it's gone? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, YOU SILLY WEIGHTS? GROW LEGS AND RUN OFF? YOU THINK YOU WHAT? MICHAEL SCOFIELD? DON'T TRY TO PLAY PUNK AND DO A PRISON BREAK HUH!!??!! Stupid, nincompoopy weights.

HAHA! For some reason, what I just typed is entirely amusing to me, and I am laughing like crazy now. Okay, time to sleep. The best time to sleep is when you are in a happy state. So is it now? Now? NOW?